Join the Team
The Rines Angel Fund is currently accepting new member applications for the Spring 2018 semester.
Please complete the form below and email your one-page resume as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 11pm on Friday, November 17.
- No late or incomplete applications will be considered.
- Notification regarding application status will be sent on or before Monday, November 27.
- Interviews will take place on Saturday, December 2.
- The meeting time for the Rines Angel Fund is 11:10am - 12:30pm TR in Spring 2018.
Please email a one-page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your application.
About the Fund
The Rines Angel Fund is a highly selective year-long four credit course at the University of New Hampshire; students must successfully complete an arduous application and interview process to be accepted into the Fund as an associate. Student associates are versed in angel and venture capital investment strategies through a balance of angel investing research conducted at the Center for Venture Research, deal flow generated from actual companies seeking funding, and industry experts.
The Fund allows high-achieving students of all backgrounds and academic disciplines to engage in an environment of like-minded individuals, including other students, entrepreneurs, investors, and business professionals. The collaborative atmosphere and the utilization of resources at the University of New Hampshire allows students to gain incredible experience -- and results in quality due diligence reports that inform investments.